If you are an internet operator and you wish to be added in a ping chart, please email us. You will need:
- a DNS server that answer ping. This server must be physically located in the country covered by the chart. The DNS server must be operational. Exceptions to this rule will be studied on a case by case basis.
- an up-todate AS record in the RIPE database
- a web traceroute or looking glass web gateway publicly accessible in the AS hosting the DNS server
- have a least one engineer subscribed to our connectivité mailing list
- sign our measurement agreement
- pay the EUR 299 setup fee (VAT less)
To be removed email webmaster@serveurDEDIE.com. Note: no operator will be able to come back in our charts after a removal request.
© TBS-internet, 1999, all rights reserved. No reproduction, copy or mirroring allowed.
Revision date: 5 jan 2000